A perspective to help you feel "yourself" during this transition.
When we are experiencing change in our lives, there is a lot of new and unknown territory, and menopause is full of change. It is a time in our lives when so much of our experience is out of our control. It can feel chaotic and overwhelming.
There are a lot of moving pieces in our outer world when we are in menopause.
So what can help us?
- We can ground ourselves in a deep awareness of our own resourcefulness.
- We can breathe and remember that we have the answers we need within ourselves.
- We can make space and listen to our deep inner wellspring of wisdom.
- We can give ourselves permission to Not Know.
- We can treat ourselves well, with love and compassion.
I’m not saying that any of these is always easy to do. They are a place of deep trust. In my experience, they take practice. It seems like they aren’t habitual for most of us. But deep down, I know these things can help me when I remember them.
I’m hoping they will help you too.