We’re looking for true short stories for the website, and perhaps for inclusion in a book or an e-book, from women who want to tell others about their experiences with peri-menopause, menopause, and beyond. We’re looking for experiences, ups/downs/unexpected highs and lows, sticky situations, “what I wish I’d known”, “what I’d tell my younger self”.. you name it! In addition to posts, you can also submit cartoons, videos, whatever your very creative self comes up with to share your story.
Submissions should be first-person posts written in a blogging, editorial, or columnist style WITHOUT commercial links.
NOTE: Promotional, commercial articles (with links to commercial websites) will not be accepted for publication. Click here for the small print terms & conditions.
You can submit your post below:
You may include a short bio, or resource box at the end of your post. And a byline at the top or the bottom of your post, unless you choose to be anonymous.
The Small Print
HotFlashDaily.com is looking for first-person, blogging style posts for our VOICES category. If an informational article is exceptionally well-written, we may include it in an ebook or even a published book. Promotional, commercial articles will not be accepted for publication.
By submitting your blog post to us;
1. You declare that you are the sole owner and author of the post and own 100% of all copyrights pertaining to it.
2. Your submission to HotFlashDaily.com gives unconditional permission for us to publish your article on the website, in the RSS Feed, in email alerts, and other electronic means. (with attribution, unless you choose to be anonymous)
3. It is HotFlashDaily.com’s sole decision as to whether your article is published and for how long.
4. Our editors may edit your article for clarity or brevity.
5. Still on board? You may submit your guest blog post above!
Depending on the volume of posts received, your post might not be added to the site immediately. We’re still figuring this out, so don’t take it personally if you don’t hear from us or see your post as soon as you submit it! Not to mention, we tend to not check emails while on vacation!