Everyone's acting hormonal, men included.
AstroFlash June 2016
Weirdsville June 1-23
What’s This? Solid Ground? June 26
Bliss Out June 27
Look at June as a carnival funhouse. If only it were just your environment. The catch is, there’s one inside of you as well. Remember, you will eventually find the exit, even if you can’t see it until it’s right in front of your face. Until then …
Are you all over the map?! ADD, OCD, turbocharged, hyper-productive, confused, at peace, overwhelmed, stretched beyond your limits, exhausted yet trucking on, stressed out, freaked out, blissed out — sometimes in rapid succession, sometimes in one confounding tossed salad of emotions and reactions.
Go easy on yourself, and other people, too. No one is exempt. Everyone’s acting hormonal, men included.
Here’s how this wackiness benefits you:
1. You’re off the hook, because you can’t do everything or force anything.
2. You’ll instinctively gravitate to what’s most important.
3. Other people will deal with their own whatever, or not, no skin off your nose for a change (spouses and children included).
4. You’ll get a peak or two behind the curtain.
5. Bonus for creatives: the potential for artistic productivity and success is off the charts.
The best way through it? Surrendering, for starters. And keeping focus on your body’s needs (sleep, food, tender touch) and mundane, physical details, like doing dishes, staying on top of bills and clearing clutter off your floors, dining table, bathroom counter and desk now and again.
As the month floats toward a close, a growing sense of stabilization joins the tossed salad. This ingredient stays on when the rest of the bowl is dumped into the trash (though the memories and gifts of the rest will remain). Keep tissues on hand for the 27th, when hearts blow open and tears may flow. In a good way.